1. An adhesive composition comprising:(1) a first filler selected from the group consisting of expanded clay, expanded graphite, expanded mica, expanded shale, expanded vermiculite, pumice, scoria, ceramic microspheres, diatomaceous earth, perlite, fumed silica and combinations thereof;
(2) a second filler, which is different from the first filler, selected from the group consisting of tin oxide, indium oxide, antimony oxide, aluminum oxide, titanium oxide, iron oxide, magnesium oxide, zinc oxide, chalk, alkaline silicate, silica, ball-shaped iron, ball-shaped copper, ball-shaped aluminum, ball-shaped zinc, ball-shaped gold, ball-shaped silver, and ball-shaped tin, and combinations thereof;
wherein the second filler has an aspect ratio of 1 to 10;
(3) a third filler, which is different from the first filler, selected from the group consisting of flaky iron, flaky copper, flaky aluminum, flaky zinc, flaky gold, flaky silver, and flaky tin; aluminum nitrides, silicon nitrides, boron nitrides, carbon black, flaky silicates, flaky wollastonite, alkaline and alkaline earth metal carbonates, aluminum hydroxide, magnesium hydroxide, alkaline borates, and combinations thereof;
wherein the third filler has an aspect ratio of more than 10;
(4) a (co)polymer selected from the group consisting of thermoplastic polyamides, thermoplastic polyurethanes, thermoplastic polyolefins, styrene-butadiene (SB), styrene-ethylene-butadiene-styrene (SEBS), styrene-isoprene (SI), styrene-isoprene-styrene (SIS), styrene-butadiene-styrene (SBS), styrene-isoprene-butadiene (SIB), styrene-isoprene-butadiene-styrene (SIBS) copolymers, and combinations thereof;
(5) optionally a tackifier; and
(6) optionally an additive, selected from the group consisting of extender oils, plasticizers, dyes, adhesion promoters, waxes, antioxidants, surfactants, stabilizers, rheology modifiers, cross-linking agents, and combinations thereof.